PO Boxes are special lockers in mail offices, equipped with a lock for each individual and Corporate.
- This is your permanent address for everyone who wants to reach you from anywhere in the world regardless of the change of your business address or place of residence.
- You can receive purchases safely from e-commerce sites, correspondence, parcel items and documents from anywhere, collect items at your convenience. Available in all retail offices across Oman as the largest postal services network in the country.
- It is allowed to add first degree family members, provided it does not exceed 5 members (husband/wife, mother, father, children under 24 years old, in addition to domestic workers) for individual subscribers.
- Companies can be also added to the same corporate PO Box with an additional payment of 75% of the corporate subscription fee provided it is the same PO Box owner.
- Subscribe/ Renew your PO Box now!
Individuals (ID card or Passport)
- Subscription Fee: 20 OMR + VAT
- Valid phone number
Corporates (Commercial Registration papers)
- Subscription Fee: 60 OMR + VAT
- Valid phone number
Terms & Conditions
- The annual fees must be paid upon the new subscription directly and the customer must renew the rent of the post box within a month from the expiry date. In case of delay, a fine of 6 riyals is calculated.
- Oman Post reserves the right to stop the service if the subscription is not renewed within two months of its expiry date.
Service Features, Specifications & Advantages
- Service offered by our retail offices - the largest mailing network - in Oman.
- A permanent and important address for every individual or corporate.
- Receiving all correspondence through the postal box by providing keys for each box.
- You will be notified by text messages of correspondence for registrations, parcels and express mail.
- Normal letters and correspondence can be found in the box without the need to visit the retail office counter and even after official working hours.
- The mailbox address is important to be used in all transactions with government and service institutions, banks, individual correspondence, and global online shopping sites.
- Your incoming correspondence is treated with care, priority in sorting, transporting and distributing.
- Your incoming correspondence is kept in the box and some of it in secure designated places for quick receipt.