- Letters and cards of priority and non-priority
- Weight limits of one gram to 2 kg.
- Fees assessed by weight and the addressee’s country.
- This service is available at all post offices.
- Secured letters for which the sender is entitled to claim compensation when they are lost or missing part of their contents.
- Fess shall be calculated according to weight and the addressee’s country plus registration fee.
- Stickers placed on the letters with a view to clear them.
- Available at post offices from 50 Bz to RO 3.
- Fess shall be calculated according to weight and the addressee’s country.
Safe Deposit Boxes Correspondence
- Boxes those earmarked to deposit letters, and placed in places of population density to make it easier for the public to access to the post office.
- Free service.